STANDARD M nCoV Real-Time Detection kit - [Not for home] 96 Kit/box
- Minimum Purchase:
- 5000 units
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10000000 units
*** Please call for a bulk pricing
Note: This product is only sold to government, laboratory and health professionals. Not for at home use. Please give us a call to get the quote for large orders. Advance orders are required to secure inventories due to shortage of supply.
FDA EUA Approved
STANDARD M nCoV Real-Time Detection kit is used for rapid identification and detection of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) nucleic acids in human nasopharyngeal swabs and throat swab samples.
- One tube reaction for identification and detection of 2019-nCoV
- One-step Real-Time RT-PCR
- Provide all reagents required for PCR
- Designed according to “WHO interim guidance for laboratory testing for 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in humans"
- nCoV primers/probes ORF1ab (RdRp) gene, E gene
- Provide Internal controls
|Test time||Within 90 mins|
|Specimen||Nasopharyngeal swab, Oropharyngeal swab, Sputum|
|Storage temperature||-25~ -15℃/-13~ 5℉|
|Applicable machine||CFX96. ABI7500|