3-PLY Medical Face Mask CE Type II compliance - 50pcs
- Minimum Purchase:
- 100 units
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000000 units
Disposable 3-ply surgical mask that protects the wearer's nose and mouth from contact with large droplets, splashes or sprays of bodily or other hazardous fluids. Surgical masks also filters out large particles in the air, and may protect others by reducing exposure to the saliva and respiratory secretions of the mask wearer.
- Soft and comfortable elastic ear loops reduces pressure on ears for long wear.
- Bendable metal nose clip for a better fit.
- Standard sizing fits most adults comfortably.
3-PLY LAYER COMPOSITION
- Outer Hydrophobic Non-Woven Layer (PP)
The outer non-woven layer is made with water resistant material, it's designed to repel hazardous fluids and liquids.
- Middle Melt Blown Layer (MB)
The center melt blown layer is a critical filtering layer designed to contain droplets using electrostatics.
- Inner Soft Absorbent Non-Woven Layer (PP)
The innermost layer is designed to absorb moisture such as saliva, mucus and sneeze droplets.
Why wear a face mask?
Masks help prevent the spread of the virus and preliminary study results show that widespread use of masks reduces the rate of infection. Face mask can also protects nail salon workers from nail product chemicals, buffing and filing dusts. Protect yourself and others!
TESTING & CERTIFICATIONS
ISO 13485 Certified, CE compliance Type II, FDA approved
Tested based on the following mask standards
CNS-14774 | CNS-14775 | CNS-14777
- Bacteria Filtering Efficiency (BFE) - Tested ≥99%
- Particle Filtering Efficiency (PFE) - Tested ≥99%
- Delta P / Pressure Differential (Breathability) - Tested 3.8
Mask Size: 3.8in L x 7in W
Quantity: 50 Masks
GMP Approved Manufacturer - Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
Made in Taiwan